LS1 MP5 Housing, PA11
Our LS1 is a great entry point to the MP5 aftermarket world. It is our least expensive option but still maintains excellent durability and adaptability as a lightweight polymer material. The nylon housing saves 3.2oz over the billet options.
This is a furniture-less housing for MP5 trigger group. It allows the user to utilize AR trigger, safety, and grip of their preference. Lightweight, ergonomic upgrade over original housing allowing for a much better trigger. Housing made from MJF PA11 Nylon. Ejector Lever and Pin machined from 4140 steel. All parts made in USA.
Requires AR-15 Small-Pin Trigger set, AR-15 Safety Lever, and AR-15 Grip.
See our Sporting Trigger Group listings for complete assemblies.
- Use AR triggers with full power hammer springs.
- The MP5 bolt carrier compresses the AR style hammer slightly more than an AR bolt carrier. Many two-stage triggers like Geisseles do not have the same range of motion, and are not compatible without modification.
- Drop in triggers with sloped cassettes like the Rise Armament RA-240, Timney Competition, JP FC-M will fit in the housing.
- Drop in triggers with tall cassettes like Timney Impact and PCC, Triggertech, Rise Armament RA-434 Rave PCC Rave 140, Midwest Industries Drop in, and CMC will not fit.
- Mil-spec, and other AR triggers that do not have a cassette will work.
- Binary triggers do not work.
- The Sporting Trigger Group has a different contour than the standard AR lower.
- A2, Magpul MOE-K, Daniel Defense, and Griffin Armament A3 pistol grips will work.
- Any Pistol Grip with a Backstrap tang that extends higher than the Pistol Grip’s mounting surface, may not fit.
- Most AR Safety levers are compatible with the Sporting Trigger Group.
- The Housing’s Ejection Lever Pin features prevent a safety from rotating a complete 180 degrees.
- Ambidextrous safeties with a tall indicating point may make contact with the top of the Trigger Group.