Housing - K Front Shelf
Sale Sold out
Regular price $275.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Furniture-less housing for MP5K trigger group. Fits MP5K's with front shelf-style trigger group attachment. Allows user to utilize AR trigger, safety, and grip of their preference. Lightweight, ergonomic upgrade over original housing allowing for a much better trigger. Housing made from MJF PA11 Nylon. Ejector Lever and Pin machined from 4140 steel. All parts made in USA.
Requires AR-15 Small-Pin Trigger set, AR-15 Safety Lever, Spring, and Detent, and AR-15 Grip.
- Use AR triggers with full power hammer springs.
- The MP5 bolt carrier compresses the AR style hammer slightly more than an AR bolt carrier. Many two-stage triggers like Geisseles do not have the same range of motion, and are not compatible.
- Drop in triggers with sloped cassettes like the Rise Armament RA-240, Timney Competition, JP FC-M will fit in the housing.
- Drop in triggers with tall cassettes like Timney Impact and PCC, Triggertech, Rise Armament RA-434 Rave PCC Rave 140, Midwest Industries Drop in, and CMC will not fit.
- Mil-spec, and other AR triggers that do not have a cassette will fit.
- Binary triggers do not work.
- The Sporting Trigger Group has a different contour than the standard AR lower.
- A2, Magpul MOE-K, Daniel Defense, and Griffin Armament A3 pistol grips will work.
- Any Pistol Grip with a Backstrap tang that extends higher than the Pistol Grip’s mounting surface, may not fit.
- Most AR Safety levers are compatible with the Sporting Trigger Group.
- The Housing’s Ejection Lever Pin features prevent a safety from rotating a complete 180 degrees.
- Ambidextrous safeties with a tall indicating point may make contact with the top of the Trigger Group.